Accounting software QuickBooks Error 6000 80 is one of the errors, identified as technical error faced by the user. This happens when the user tries to open and access the company file which is stored in other computer system and not on the user.
QuickBooks is one of the most favored accounting software that has made its mark with its distinguished features that helps the small and medium companies to accelerate quick growth and profits. The features and tools assimilated within the software helps in seamless business management. But there are scenarios when QuickBooks also encounters errors that leads to serious issues if not fixed on time.
What is QuickBooks Error 6000 80?
This is one of the error among the 6000 error series and one of the most common errors that happens with the QuickBooks user. This is a technical error that describes itself when the user tries to access the company file. The error occurs due to multiple causes. The error description says QuickBooks has encountered a problem and need to be closed.
What Causes QuickBooks Error Code 6000 80?
The various reasons that are responsible for the cause of QuickBooks Error 6000 80 are mentioned below:
- QuickBooks installation is improper or incomplete.
- Company (.qbw) file is destroyed or damaged.
- Damaged folder that stores the company file.
- Set up of hosting on the server and minimum one workstation instead of hosting only on the server.
- Permission restrict to the server to access the company file.
- The user logged in is restricted to edit the company file.
- QBDataServiceUserXX service lacks the authority to access the company file (where XX depends on your QuickBooks version).
- Hindrance by a security software to the QBDataServiceUserXX service on the server where the company file is saved.
As there are several reasons for the occurence of the error, identification of the right cause of the error is very important to resolve the error. It saves time and the work process is not affected.
Steps to Resolve the Error:
To fix the QuickBooks error -6000 -80, the below steps are recommended. Follow the steps in the given sequence so as to fix the error completely. In case you face any problem with the steps or have any doubt regarding the same you can contact QuickBooks customer support team.
- Within your QuickBooks, click on the QuickBooks company file that is needed to open
- You are supposed update your computer and your server
- Use the QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor tool.
- It is not safe to download the software as it may put your QuickBooks data at risk. For any further help connect with us tollfree.
- Copy and paste file to your C: Drive
- Manually fix the error
To get instant help, dial us tollfree 1800-291-2485 and get sorted over phone.
If you are still not sorted or facing issues following resolution steps for QuickBooks Error 6000 80 then dial our QuickBooks customer support phone number. Alternatively you can connect and get reliable QuickBooks support services over phone. It hires highly professional QuickBooks experts who are experienced as well as knowledgeable in handling QuickBooks errors.